Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Things I Already Love About Caden...

1. The way he looks into my eyes when I talk to him.
2. The way he fights to keep his eyes open when he's falling asleep.
3. The way he grasps onto my finger and holds it tightly.
4. The little grunts he makes when he moves around.
5. How he likes to keep his hands up on his face.
6. How quickly he's calmed by a familiar voice or snuggle.
7. The way he plays with his tongue.
8. His new obsession with his pacifier.
9. He's a trooper. I'm scared of IVs, and he's already had many.
10. His silky hair.
11. His soft skin.
12. His long, big toe.
13. He's ours.
14. He's a good and perfect gift from God.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Melody,
He is beautiful. I love the list of things you love about Caden. There will be so many more, way too many to list. Everything you will love.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Love
Karen

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh....the list that never ends. Now you know a love like no other.

JaimeS said...

That is so sweet!!!!!! Talk about a tear jerker :) Mel, why you gotta make me cry? That was so beautiful!

JaimeS said...

Mel, that was beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing your mom words, they were so special it made me cry!