Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween


So Halloween hasn't gone exactly the way I envisioned. We didn't get to dress him up or visit the pumpkin patch for pictures, but we have a lot to be thankful for. Caden's surgery for a central line was "easy" according to the surgeon. Everything went smoothly. Nathan was working today so I was thankful to have my mom, Jaime, Nikki, Janna, and Angie (and of course their adorable kids) to keep me company throughout the day.

Check out Caden's first Halloween picture. The highlight of his day was a 2 hour snuggle with Mommy before his surgery. The bear is wearing part of his Halloween costume. He was a pilot with a leather bomber jacket and aviator sunglasses. We will dress him up for pictures after he comes home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is too precious! I can't wait to see him in his pilot costume!!! Too cute! Love ya'll!

The Mansfields said...

So adorable! I hope you get to take Caden home soon-Owen needs a playmate!

Tabaitha said...

Hey there. We have never met, but Star & Stephen were my youth ministers at Kingsland back in the day. I came across your blog, when reading Star's blog. I have a 3 month old and little boys are so much fun. I wanted to let you know that I am praying for your family and Caden.