Thursday, January 17, 2008

More Things I Love About Caden



1. The way he runs his fingers through his hair when he gets sleepy.
2. The way his cry sometimes sounds like a laugh.
3. How happy he gets when you change his dirty diaper.
4. The way he flirts and smiles when you're trying to get him to sleep.
5. How he throws a fit if you stop to burp him while he's eating. Don't mess with a hungry baby.
6. When he wakes up from a nap, he smiles.
7. He's not scared of Hailey (the dog). He lets her lick his toes.
8. He talks and talks and talks.
9. The way he concentrates when he's trying to grab a toy.
10.The way his head bobbles a little bit when he holds it up. It looks like he is nodding "yes."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel

He is so adorable! He has so much hair, I'm jealous!!! There is a gift for you and Caden at my parent's house from Laura's shower. Give me a call so that next time I'm home I can come by and drop it off for you! You all look so happy and I'm sure you are a terrific mother as well! I am so happy for you! - Vicki

Anonymous said...

He is definitely a cutie! And so strong too! It's so good that you have the FMLA to spend lots more time with him now that he's home. Keep in touch! We'd love to meet him someday!

-Monica

Shaun and Aimee said...

He is absolutely perfect. I am so glad you both are well. You look so happy! Can't wait to kiss him!