Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!


We hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We enjoyed spending time with family over the last few days. Christmas was a day of driving around town to visit my boys. I had great visits with Caden. He was happy and playful. He talked a lot and gave me lots of smiles! We also got a good report. He's been gaining weight everyday (he's 8 lb. 7 oz. right now) and the surgeon said his incisions look good. I also had a good time at the fire station. Both sides of the family came to see Nathan. After eating a huge meal the kids got to spray the hoses, climb in the fire engine, and try on fire gear. They had a blast. All in all, it was a nice day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melody,
You guys don't know me, but I go to church with Star and have been reading your blog since Caden was born. I work as a nurse in a NICU here in Dallas, but have to say that Caden is one of THE CUTEST babies I've ever seen...and I see a lot!! I love the most recent picture! It's so good to see him doing so well and I'll keep praying for his medical drama!!!! :)

Lori Tench

Kristen said...

He is the most adorable little boy!!