Saturday, December 22, 2007

3 More Days Till Christmas


It's been over a week since the surgery. Caden has started eating and making poopy diapers! Everything is working properly! They will slowly increase the amount of milk he gets at each feeding until he finally reaches a full feeding. Overall the doctors are pleased with his progress.

We are looking forward to Christmas. It is so great to be off of work. And of course we love to spend time with family. My sister and her family are coming to Houston so that's exciting. I have to admit I'm a little sad about the thought of Christmas this year. Caden will be at the hospital and Nathan is working. The good news is I am going to be visiting both of them.

We wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

That is such good news that he is doing so well!! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas.