Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summertime


Wow! I can't believe the summer is finally here! School didn't actually let out until last Thursday the 5th. This is the first year we've gone all the way to June since I've been teaching! Speaking of teaching, I'm officially no longer a teacher. Well I guess you can't ever stop being a teacher, but I won't be returning next year so that I can stay home and be a mommy! I'm so excited about it, but I have to admit that I'm a little sad, too. I really enjoy teaching and will miss it. I'm looking forward to the summertime. When I think of the summer, I think of spending lots of time with friends and family, grilling, swimming, going on vacation, going to the movies, reading, shopping, and sleeping late. I'm sure this summer will be different with a baby, but I'm looking forward to the changes and new adventures Caden will bring.

1 comment:

Prahm Page said...

He's getting so big! Before you and Nathan know it you will be celebrating Caden's 1st birthday!